With a bewitching blue shine, our silver blue drop rings are an excellent work of delicate craftsmanship. Made in sterling silver and gold-plated, the base of the ring is of great quality that is accompanied by the beguiling use of gradient oil dropping process with enamel to put forth the beautiful designs atop. This set is meant to be a couple’s rings in which the female piece showcases the shape of a butterfly embellished with a small crystal and the male piece brings across the image of fleeting green smoke. The designer believes the pair to be a symbol of everlasting love that can conquer all obstacles. Specifications:
- Brand: Thaya
- Material: S925 Sterling Silver with real gold plating, blue powder blends, and enamel
- Size: Resizable
- Men’s Ring
- Height: 0.6cm
- Diameter: 2.1cm
- Women’s Ring
- Height: 1.3cm
- Diameter: 1cm
- Men’s Ring
- Men’s Ring: 3.2g
- Wome’s Ring: 1.6g
- Process: Handmade through cold enamel and gradient oil dropping process
- Delicate Workmanship
- Keep out of contact with cosmetics, perfumes, and other chemicals.
- Wipe gently with a silver wiping cloth regularly.
- Handle with care while wearing and removing.
- Keep away from extreme heat.
- It is recommended to keep jewelry out of the water so as to prevent any tarnish.
- Avoid contact with other jewelry and objects which may cause resistance through friction and cause damage.
Each package includes:
- 1 piece silver wiping cloth
- 1 piece ring
Note: The product may differ slightly from their representation in the pictures due to the difference in lighting in different monitors. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data. Product story
The inspiration for the product comes from the ancient East, They met and fell in love with ordinary people, and lived a short life. so a hundred years of such a quiet song. For a long time, the Banshee finally turned into a butterfly of acacia, guarding the green smoke on the grave. But the song of miss is widely circulated in the world. The male ring adopts a ray of green smoke, which is the incarnation of the male child. The female ring is the butterfly of the acacia transformed by the female demon. It means that those who love each other can break through the obstacles and stay together forever.