This pair of earrings draw inspiration from the prominent Peking Opera of China. The piece combines traditional and modern craftsmanship to produce a design representative of characters in the opera. It imitates the shape of exquisite flowers in a unique cloisonne blue color gradient achieved through cold enamel technology. The earring is asymmetrical in design, with each showcasing a flower, along with beaded chain tassels.
- Electroplated with real gold
- Hypoallergenic S925 Silver needle
- Cold Enamel gradient effect
- Manually inlaid with standard quality crystals
- Material: Alloy, S925 Silver needle, Cubic Zirconia, Shell Beads
- Process: Real gold plating
- Size: 8cm+1.2cm
- Weight: 4.61g
Each Package Includes:
- 1x wiping cloth
- 1x Earrings
Handling and Care Instructions:
- Keep out of contact with cosmetics, perfumes, and other chemicals.
- Handle with care while wearing and removing.
- Keep away from extreme heat.
- It is recommended to keep jewelry out of the water to prevent any tarnish.
- Avoid contact with other jewelry and objects, which may cause resistance through friction and cause damage.
Note: The product may differ slightly from their appearance in the pictures due to the difference in lighting in different monitors. Please allow a slight deviation in the measurement data.