A midnight paddle in an old canoe.
Surrounded by stars and dreaming of you.
Silhouetted pines soon come into view.
A fallow heart where love once grew.
The ring is made of 925 sterling silver. The female ring is black plated, while the moon is made of natural white chalcedony. The male ring is brushed, and the forest is a black drip.
The white moon and the black forest are the main elements of design. Black means that everyone’s life will have a dark period. The warm white chalcedony symbolizes hope and gentleness as a promise to find a path to go out from the windy and rainy times.
- Material: 925 sterling silver
- Process: handmade
- Size: US 5-9:
- white ring: 0.86″ ~ 22 mm
- black ring: 0.7″ ~ 18 mm
- white ring: 0.11 oz ~ 3.17g
- black ring: 0.05 oz ~ 1.51g
- Natural Moonstone – the female ring is entirely black, and the moon is natural white chalcedony
- Drawing Process – men’s ring surface drawing, forest black drip process
- 1x Moonlight forest ring
- 1x wiping silver cloth