Black Little Deer Crown Couple Ring
Shop more for big discounts. Offer valid across all products!
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
McAfee SECURE Certified Site
This product ships worldwide.
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
A unique set of couple rings from the Thaya collection is the Black Deer Ring set that features a natural three-dimensional texture in silver-plated gold. The female piece showcases the horns of a dear putting across forest imagery along with the embellishment of sparkling white crystal. The male piece showcases the head of a dear along with a canopy of trees in the foreground in silver with a black textured background. The rings being resizeable can be bought for anyone as a gift without the worry of the size. It is the perfect option to use for proposal and love confession that a couple could adorn in daily use later. It is a handmade design that is the unique production of Thaya Jewels hence a piece you wouldn’t find anywhere else.
- Brand: Thaya
- Material：S925 Silver, Synthetic cubic zircon
- Weight：male 3.5g; female 1.1g
- Size：Female finger circumference 48-58mm; Male finger circumference 55-62mm.
Handling and care:
- Keep out of contact with cosmetics, perfumes, and other chemicals.
- Silver is subject to oxidation over time and wears out after some time. Wipe gently with a silver wiping cloth regularly to maintain its sheen.
- Silver has a soft texture so one should be careful to prevent any bent.
- Handle with care while wearing and removing.
- Keep away from extreme heat.
- It is recommended to keep jewelry out of the water so as to prevent any tarnish.
- Avoid contact with other jewelry and objects which may cause resistance through friction and cause damage.
Each package includes:
- 1 piece silver wiping cloth
- 1 piece ring
Note: The product may differ slightly from their representation in the pictures due to the difference in lighting in different monitors. Please allow slight deviation for the measurement data.
——A Word From the Designer: “Fight for your dreams and be your own king.”