This exquisite necklace draws inspiration from the prominent Peking Opera of China. The piece combines traditional and modern craftsmanship to produce a design representative of characters in the opera. It imitates the shape of butterflies in a unique cloisonne blue color gradient achieved through cold enamel technology. The necklace lays elegantly on the neckline with the chain tassels drawing attraction to the clavicle
- Electroplated with real gold
- Cold Enamel gradient effect
- Manually inlaid with international standard zircons
- Material: Alloy, Cubic Zirconia, Glass
- Process: Real gold plating
- Length: 40cm+5cm
- Size: 6cm*1.4cm
- Weight: 3.43g
Each Package Includes:
- 1x wiping cloth
- 1x Necklace
Handling and Care Instructions:
- Keep out of contact with cosmetics, perfumes, and other chemicals.
- Handle with care while wearing and removing.
- Keep away from extreme heat.
- It is recommended to keep jewelry out of the water to prevent any tarnish.
- Avoid contact with other jewelry and objects, which may cause resistance through friction and cause damage.
Note: The product may differ slightly from their appearance in the pictures due to the difference in lighting in different monitors. Please allow a slight deviation in the measurement data.
|Size Per Pearl||